INTEGRATION SERVICES FOR HEALTHCARE PAYERS
Integration services and solutions enable payers to modernize their platforms by assessing, architecting, transforming, executing and managing the transition from legacy applications and data environments, which are costly and complex, to cloud-based, agile and efficient environments, which are future-proof, cost-effective and align with modern healthcare.
MSA’ integration services use innovative and effective middleware platforms to connect services, data and applications. By doing so, this creates a seamless environment supporting business users, such as providers, brokers, government entities, regulators, suppliers and PBMs and customer needs.
- check_circleTransition from costly and complex legacy applications and data environments to cloud-based, agile and efficient environments, which are future-proof, cost-effective and align with modern healthcare
- check_circleUse innovative and effective middleware platforms to connect services, data and applications
- check_circleDrive greater payer-provider collaboration for better care coordination with simplified workflows
- check_circleComply with CMS interoperability and FHIR mandates by increasing automation and streamlining decision-making and communications between payers, providers and members, supporting efficient care coordination
- check_circleConsolidate member experience data from internal and external sources and across the member journey to build data-driven member engagement strategies, maximize engagement with personalized communications, improve outcomes and boost member satisfaction
- check_circleEliminate data silos by consolidating disparate sources to enable a single source of truth for improving collaboration and increasing operational efficiency